Quad Bike Safari, Camel Ride in Sharm El Sheikh Desert
A Quad bike is recognized by UK law as a vehicle with four wheels and a mass of less than 550 kg. To drive a quad bike on a public road, in the UK, requires a B1 licence as well as tax, insurance and registration. Want to do something enjoyable & different? Take the family quad biking and Camel riding across the Egyptian desert for the ultimate adventure. It’s an experience you’ll never forget, and the best way to escape the crowds and explore the Sinai Desert!
Quad bike ride with camel ride in the Egyptian desert from Sharm el Sheikh, Fun way to explore the Sinai Desert and Perfect for families, with no experience necessary and Pick-up and drop-off from central Sharm el Sheikh Hotels. Quad-biking excursion takes you riding across the sands at sunrise or sunset, when the amazing colors of the desert are revealed in all their glory. You’ll explore crags and dunes as you ride along the sands on a desert escape from Egypt’s bustling cities. Ride out into the beautiful scenery of the Sinai desert on a quad bike. Drive into the desert from Sharm and enjoy playing on the dunes. In the desert you will meet up with Bedouins who will treat you to a camel ride and a bit of Bedouin charm.
Sharm Touring Egypt Rep will pick you up from you hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to enjoy & fun. Start Your Adventure with driving your quad-bike out in the desert and also take your camel around the desert. That would be a great describe following characteristics: wonderful, gorgeous, superb, terrific, desert experience seeing the beauty of the Bedouin life enjoying your Bedouin tea in the Bedouin tent. And remarkable activities between the desert mountains of Sinai. Back to hotel and overnight..
- Air Conditioned cars for transportation from and to your hotel.
- Pick up from hotel to quad-bike station and back
- Professional quad-bike guide for your assistance
- Quad-bike ticket and fees
- Panorama view and Sunset attendance
- Camel ride in the desert of Sharm El Sheikh
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
- All service charge and taxes are included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Tipping and gratuities
- Any other drinks except the Bedouin tea..
- Availability: Every day, all days of the year
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum age to ride a quad bike is 16 years.
- Children between 6-15 years are permitted to sit on the quad bike alongside an adult
- Sport Casual clothes, Sunglasses, Headscarf and Light Shoes.
Single: 22 GBP
Double: 30 GBP
For Sure Special prices for groups
Please, Read Our Terms & Conditions